Saturday, January 31, 2009

Last Day in Silicon Valley

The last day of our adventures in Silicon Valley was an interesting day as well. We went to PARC and learned about research then headed off to facebook and later to meet with Robert Scoble. It was interesting to compare research for knowledge and research for profit and innovation. It was hard to know that we were leaving in the morning to return to the cold weather and leave the experience. However, it was nice to know that home was waiting on the other side.

Through this experience I learned a lot about what it is to be an entrepreuner and live in the fast paced technological world that is Silicon Valley. It brought many interesting questions about what I am going to do with my life and how this experience has changed my perspective on life. I am really glad I had the experience and met with a lot of wonderful people from Luther and the valley and it will be interesting to see what happens in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment